KH33 KPM Motorsport Performance Series Brake Kit
The 'Performance Kit' has been specifically developed by Harrop and used by KPM Motorsport as an affordable Performance Upgrade for standard vehicles.
Exceptional brake performance is achieved through the choice of 343mm (13.5") ventilated front and 343mm (13.5") ventilated rear rotors, combined with two-piece cast aluminium four piston calipers.
Complimented with our unique "Harrop Red" paint and 12 slots per rotor face as standard for that distinctive Harrop signature look.
Suitable for Performance and Street Applications.
Minimum Wheel Size
Due to the size of the disc rotors used, this kit can only be fitted on vehicles equipped with 17" wheels or larger.
- Single Piece Directional Front and Rear Rotors have improved cooling, stability and durability.
- Uses Standard Master Cylinder and ABS Module (where fitted) and Hoses.
- Optional Approved Braided Brake Hoses are available.
- Single Piece 343mm (13.5") Directional Front Rotors (pair)
- Single Piece 343mm (13.5") Directional Rear Rotors (pair)
- 4 piston 1.5" x 1.5" Harrop Two Piece Aluminium Front Calipers (pair)
- 4 piston 1.125" x 1.125" Harrop Two Piece Aluminium Rear Calipers (pair)
- Brake Pads (8)
- Exclusive "Harrop Red" Painted Calipers as standard.
- 12 Slots Per Rotor Face as standard.
- Bolts, Washers and Mounting Hardware.
Direct bolt-up Replacement for VT to pre-VE Holden Commodore, Monaro, Ute and Statesman
Cost: AUD $5,250.00 supplied and fitted
VT - VZ Commodore inc. GTO Only
All brake upgrade packages are supplied as complete front and rear kits to ensure correct braking balance is maintained and optimum performance is achieved.
Contact KPM Motorsport for a complete brake package price to suit your vehicle and application.